Got a question? Send us an online enquiry.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 upon entering the challenge.
- To enter the RIPPED FREAK 12 Week Challenge entrants must select one of the two starter packs on the “enter challenge” page.
- Once selected, entrants must select their gender, shirt type and size as well as complete the checkout process.
- On successful purchase of your starter pack, entrants then edit their profile by adding relevant details (age, gender, goal, height, weight, measurements) on the “my account” page.
- All competition progress photos and measurements are submitted via the same account page at the dates relevant to their heat start date (Monday, 03 February 2020).
- Only photos with a recent newspaper will be accepted throughout all check-in points of the challenge. Any entrant failing to submit photos with a recent newspaper may be disqualified.
- Photos, weight and measurements are required to be submitted at each check-in point within the allocated time frame. Any entrant failing to submit within their respective check-in time frame will be disqualified.
- Each heat begins on a Monday and each check-in point will subsequently fall on a Monday. Check-in points include the start of the heat, the end of week 4, the end of week 8 and the end of week 12. Entrants will have two days (including the check-in date) to submit their weight, measurements and photos i.e Monday and Tuesday.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant we suspect of cheating – i.e. tampering with photos; providing false weight & measurement information; making use of illegal performance enhancing supplements.
- We reserve the right to supply a suitable substitute / replacement item should a particular product be out of stock.
- This challenge is a transformation challenge. Entrants select a fitness goal (weight loss or increased muscle tone) to assist the judges in assessing the progress of each entrant, relevant to their individual fitness goal. These are not separate entry categories and as such, the best overall transformation will be selected as the winner.
- One overall female winner and one overall male winner will be chosen, along with two female runners up and two male runners up. The winners will be chosen across both fitness goals (and not for each fitness goal), and will be those entrants who have made the best overall transformation and made the best attempt to achieve their individual fitness goal.
- Winners will be from a 50/50 selection process. The decision will be 50% from public votes and 50% from PharmaFreak management to decide the overall winner.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable and non-negotiable.
- The winners and runners up agree to having their progress photos and details (age, weight, measurements) published on our social media pages, website any any material used for advertising purposes.
*Disclaimer: RIPPED FREAK 12 Week Challenge is not a qualified health care provider and any advice published on this website and on the blog should be checked with a medical or fitness professional before use by its readers.